mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

LOL!!!

Why lolling?
Because I've realized I worked more on the game in the last four days than in the last month!
Who creates something likely know how productive can be these "full of grace moments".

Did a lot of sex scenes for the game, completed the CG for the second match (finally) and designed new events.
About that... ideas keep crowding my head... some good, some less.
Though I've already rejected some... others sound really good to not be implemented.
The result is that I keep adding more and more work to the project, even at a long term (just have a great idea for a surprise secret ending, for example)... with the resulting extension of development time.

Sometimes I really wonder if I should cut ideas, plot twistes, and CG numbers to make slimmer the game... but... hell... I realized I'm the developer!!!

I want people enjoy my game, but first of all I need to be satisfacted from it.

So... anyone want to complain about the plot, the gameplay, the use of 3DCustom Girls (I can't draw!!!), or others.

That's my game and I will develop at my way!
All of you are welcome to play or not...our choice.

and now a little teaser


Why did Kyoko is in a lounge bar dressed in a so cute way?
;)
See you soon!

3 commenti:

  1. It is definitely your game and develop it how you wish! That being said; I'm super hungry for the second match. Will we get a demo with that included at some point?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I thought no... but I'm reconsidering. since I would like to add new content spoilering a new match would not ruin most of the game. However that's would lenghten demo development time.

      Elimina
  2. Damn straight sir. You do what you wish, We the Consumer shall stay so long as we are on the same page as you.
    May inspirations bless you and know that you have at least some of us patient enough to wait until you are satisfied enough to share.

    RispondiElimina