venerdì 14 febbraio 2014


Work... work... work...
 
Hello guys, a little post to say you the development of the new demo is going on and to talk you about a couple of things.

First of all, one month from today I’ll move in another house. My landlords finally managed to sold the one I’m living at the moment (and where I lived the last year and 3 months) so my tenancy is going to end on the 20 march. Obviously I will not have internet starting from that date up to a couple of weeks, moreover I’ve immediately booked some holidays after I’m moving in the new house. So, since the work on the new demo are pretty far in the development I hope (and repeat: HOPE) to release it before I have to move.

 

Second, I’ve thought to involve you with a little poll.

I really need you aid me taking a decision about the game.

In the second week of play I’ve planned the entry of a new character, then I’ve found nice if the character could be chosen from a pool of three choice. But in that way the work should be triple as well as the space on the hard disk in order to store all the characters images multiplied three times.

So why don’t you express your preference about what character you’d want in the game.

 

Take a look at Mari, Miku, and Ygritt.

 
 
 


 

I’ll run the pool for a month, after that I’ll pick the girl you choose and will go on with the development following your desires.
Let me hear your voice!!!

3 commenti:

  1. I voted for mari, even though i dont think she going to win :p because she seemed like an outside type of girl, sports etc.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Voted for miku , she is so cute and sexy , suitable for both dominant\submissive role . <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ygritt all the way for me.

    RispondiElimina