giovedì 13 marzo 2014

Almost There!

Just one day until the end of the poll.
Which of the girl shall win?
Well, not Mari... that's for sure.

Anyway I did most of the job I have to do for the second N-Wrestle Match though in the last days I've lacked the time and the focus needed to Scripting, so I dedicate the (few) time I had in creating new sex scenes images (I did 5 new!!!)

Waiting for tomorrow, when together to the winner girl i'll announce even my plan for the future demo look the Kyoko's sprites I'm going to use for the Table Serving Event

See you Tomorrow.

P.S. Before you say anything. In the first set I know I need to fix Kyoko's heads in the last row :P




4 commenti:

  1. I feel as though Miku's fanbase might be inflating the numbers somehow. She seems to have jumped up 400+ votes in about 2 hours.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Something is definitely wrong here, I'm seriously tempted to screw all over!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'd definitely say take the last results from before the votes were inflated, if you can see what they were. Or pick and choose. You're the developer after all.

    RispondiElimina
  4. No, I can't see nor how nor where but is clear the votation was flawed. I'll announce later my decision about this matter.

    RispondiElimina