venerdì 14 marzo 2014

Yeah, right!

At this point I should proclaim the winner of our little poll, and choose after a month of votation the chosen girl going to have a relevant role in the second week of the game.

I should, but I won't.

Looking at the results is clear that the votation was rigged.

I've already some doubt about the number of actual people voting before having 1600 votes in the last 10 hours of the poll; this really went too far. You could at least try to conceal better the fraud.
I'm sorry about all the people who honestly voted their favourite but I'm nullifying the whole result.
And since cause a bunch of trolls (or maybe just one, who knows) would impossible to retry the experiment without risking the same outcome I'm going to choose the girl and carry on the development following my own decision.

Sorry

(P.S. demo much likely to be released before the end of the month, for all the interested ones.)

2 commenti:

  1. Yay! can't wait to see the new demo, there isn't really many games like this out there so I'm totally anticipating the new content :p Too bad the voting was messed up, the girl i picked lost pretty badly lol... but i guess that's why... maybe.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yea I had my suspicions when it went from being tied to Ygritte being beaten like a thousand to 500, someone really has too much time on their hands huh? Anyway one cool feature I think would be great for this would be a vs mode where two people could play on the same screen.

    RispondiElimina