giovedì 20 novembre 2014

Thinking stuffes for a future game about the N-wrestle... I'm tossing up ideas about a system allows to customize a fightress moves pool "equipping them" before the fight. Special events could lead to learn a move or not or improving the skill requirement required to use them.

Still I'd like to improve the range of performable actions, relating the moves to the situation: not just Standing-Ground, but even more specifical like takedown situations, on the corner of the ring, etc.

Well...

See you again in 2022...

maybe!

6 commenti:

  1. is there no one with computer skills who could help you with the progress? can´t wait^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Man I hope you do some Stinkfaceing at the corner of the ring!!! That would really make my day!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice idea. But isn't better if you stick to the game? Because you got so many ideas that you have to program more and more. Im not trying to be a douche, but i know games that wasn't finished because it became bigger than expected.

    Gogo Shinx, And be careful.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Don't worry, what I wrote before will happen in a (hypotethical) future game. N-Wrestle will keep the actual impostation until his end.

      Elimina
  4. I had offered to help when I saw this game on one of the sites that this game was shown on. My offer still stands to help, so you could focus on other things while I could fairly easily handle programming aspects.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I really thank you for the kind offer, but this game is a creature of mine and I shall the only one working on it. Thank you anyway!

      Elimina