giovedì 4 giugno 2015

I'm still converting the N-Wrestle match against Kitty with the new mode which you need to press the right direction in order to avoid or continue multilevel moves.
First tests give a good response, but I still need to find a valid average time for pressing the direction button. So far I've set, as a test, at 35 frames and this will give you way toom much time to pick the right choice. In the final version the time span to press the key should be set as "difficult, but not too much. Or I could set variable times along the same move train.

2 commenti:

  1. Would you be able to modify the timer based on the conditions of the match (relative level of stamina, amount of XP, number of sucessful moves)?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. unfortunately not. gonna be too much work to do it, and would force me to add even more variables to the code. is already so complicated and messy that I have hard time every time i dig into it for addition or new matches. Escape time will depend from the move and its length.

      Elimina