domenica 21 giugno 2015

Ok guys.

New demo is almost ready.
What's gonna change this time?

I've finished to fix Kitty's match with the new formula. Still testing for the choice time. From the beginning I had set all the timing choice at 35 frame, a very big amount of time. I've tested with 25 but still it was a too big span, impossible to miss. 20 and 15 are more thrilling but you will not have any problem if you just put some focus on the game.

I still have some testing and adjustment to do about that.

Kitty's sex Attacks are now devastating (since basically they are now partially skippable) delivering tons of XP damage, especially if you chose to don't undertake the special training.

I've finally added the music for all the location and events, including sex and rapes.
Fixed some transiction.
Correct some sintax error.

Well... though there's still a lot to do, the game is becoming more and more polished every time.
I'll release the new demo in a couple of days and... PLEASE... share your opinions.

Plans for the future.
I seriously need to give this game more visibility.
First of all I can't find it on the searching engine anymore, maybe because the recent issue with blogger. I was thinking to open a facebook page (obviously without any sex content) or tsu.
Also thinking to finally give DLsite a demo.
Another solution I've tought is, eventually, using Patreon.
Now don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to raise easy money from an uncompleted game (though my final goal is obviously a commercial purpose of the game).
What I'm thinking is in that having patreons would be a way to motivate me to work faster and overall to involve more people in the development of the game.

First of all I've never thought to sell this game for an amount superior to 12 dollars.
Patronizing me 1 dollar per month for one years would give a patron access to all the demos earlier than the Others people (I still will share for free yo everyone, don't worry) while more generous ones would have access to my resources folder, game manual, various assets and RPGmaker scripts and, eventually, the chance to add the game their own characters, moves, scenes and side quest.

Just an idea, guys.
After all this game was in development for more than two years.
Maybe is time to speed up and evolve its development.

Anyway, let me know what you think about that and... if I can ask you... could you share the existence of this project with Others people?

Thank you very much.

5 commenti:

  1. My only opinion on Kitty is a kiss attack for her to have. She used one in the cutscene but never in the fight. Are you going to make a kiss attack for her as one of her sexual attacks?

    RispondiElimina
  2. You might want to share your game with the "legend of krystal"-forums since I didn't find it there yet.
    http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35&cache=1
    I think it'd be a great idea to have more people able to work on the game, for more variety (not that I dislike your efforts, lol). If I was good at 3dcustom or such I'd help you. Though I'm a total noob concerning that stuff :/
    I'm really astonished that you're already releasing a new demo of your game! I guess there aren't much games out there that develop that fast. Good luck further on!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Develop that fast? The difference between demos, taking into account the time in between them, isn't that substantial.

      On topic, though: To monetize on this project would be nice for you. I think, though, that patreon isn't the way to go. Your pace of development, just like that of many who still use it, is actually too slow.

      On places you can share the game on: There are a lot of blogs that might help get the word out. Seek them out and ask them to give your game a try and maybe share it with their readers.

      Elimina
  3. http://www.ryonani.com/

    RispondiElimina