domenica 12 febbraio 2017

New Release.

With some conspicuous late, I'm finally releasing a new build.
This release will include the first three days of the third week of gameplay.

I'm really sorry I was not able to finish a whole week, but some pressing matters, the stability problems with the second Week release and my will to create a special event for any day of the third week proved it challenging and delayed the development.

Anyway...
The next three days of gameplay will offer a glimpse of the Third Star appearance and abilities, sex scenes (expanding and improving the sub stories for Nanami, Yoko, train and/or metro molesters, and the bad barman) and three different special events:

As promised:

Guardbot Minidungeon event

Bossman's Returns (Minifight Event)

Twins Sisters Underground N-Wrestle Match

Some balancing is needed for the fights, and I'm thinking to change the way Overdrive Moves work.
But I'll talk you about that next time.

See you soon.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento