venerdì 24 ottobre 2014

Ok guys... my life is a total mess at the moment, but I'm not here to conplaint :)

Though the hard moments I'm keeping to work on the game though at a pace slower than I wanted.

Anyway, I've just finished to write the Humiliation time for the Mistress and I'm very satisfacted about it.

I'm feeling I could share a couple of pictures with you, buuuuut...

Id like to know how many of you care about it :)

So write in the comments for me that you want to see the pictures, please.

I'm waiting :)

See you!!!

6 commenti:

  1. Eagerly awaiting the game!

    Don't worry, my life frequently messes up too!

    Keep up the good work!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm dying to see anything related to this game, I must have replayed the demo a dozen or so times by now!

    RispondiElimina
  3. If you are happy with whatever you wish to show us, by all means, share away please. Otherwise, take your time. Every little morsel helps make a good day.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Better release new demo :P

    RispondiElimina
  5. As someone else who's life is pure shit at the moment, I came here to say that I stand with you on that.

    For all the people out there who continue ruining everything and impeding our efforts, I say never let them have the pleasure of you giving up.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Im here to say that my life is good. Please dont hate me. So i dont want the picture the waiting moment is good when the game is awesome.
    Gogo ShinX!!

    RispondiElimina