sabato 25 ottobre 2014

Ok, this time I'm here to show you something funny.

Today I've learned that the goregous cosplayer Liz Katz worked for a brief period of time in the adult videos industry. I hereby searched for some material when... I've found this.


Well... seeing Katsuni cosplayed as DoA Kasumi already make my day... but going further...








Hot, don't you think... but at the same time this felt pretty familiar.

Possibly I've already saw this elseware?












WTF?!?!?!?!?
 
 
Is the same scene?!?
 
Let's dig more into it















and more!!!



Should I ask for the royalties?!?

:)

4 commenti:

  1. Dude, is that a real scene from the game? I mean do we really will fight 2 enemies simultaneously and those are one of their moves? If yes than Wow that would be seriously amazing, can't wait for this game O_O

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Excuse me mate, but... have you really played the demo. The scene you saw before is part of the special training Kyoko undergoes for facing Kitty. How could you missed it. Anyway, about fighting two opponent at the same time... weeeeeeeeeell... who knows!!!

      Elimina
  2. OMG, I totally forgot LOL. I've fought Kitty like 20 times already but since i don't have the save state of the previous days before that i really forgot much of the events on route to the battle itself, silly me XD

    RispondiElimina