lunedì 6 ottobre 2014

Special Attacks?

Yesterday night I was tampering with RPGmaker and thinking about new ideas when I've said myself that maybe particular enemies should have some special Attacks. I've already did some wit the blackman, who got a special Bear Hug attack when his healts is below a certain point.
I've tried to did something similar, but sex related.

In the file "combat" i've included a little prototype of my idea.

Please give it a run and share your opinion if you don't mind ;)

Thank you

see you!

http://dfiles.eu/files/x7wvlfiin

1 commento:

  1. Its a neat idea, but having the chance to know beforehand what the mob is most likely to focus on (like taking a side path and watching what he dose to the girl before you) would make it feel a bit more fair.

    Also insure that there is a way to provoke the mob into doing it, for 100% CG runs!

    Finally if you have more then one party member, would they be able to help each other? or perhaps you could break a girl and make her your "meat" shield :D

    Other then that its a great idea.

    ~Dekker

    RispondiElimina