venerdì 2 dicembre 2016

Hello and welcome back.
I’m back from my trip and ready to go back to work.
The scheduled time for the next release is still around mid December, day more, day less. In the meantime, assuming you or good part of you played the public demo I’ll now talk about the content of the upcoming release.
Next update will contain a whole week of gameplay including two completed N-wrestle match. One in the underground arena against the infamous mistress (for a sneak pic you can go to my patreon page) and the final week event against the second star.





I’m not spoilering this one, but an unexpected surprise awaits the main character. Once again you could choose two different ways to prepare Kyoko to the match; any of the two choice will have consequences for the match and will bring optional routes and characters.
Besides the usual big amunt of sex scenes, the week will go forward with the main plot and the subroutes for Nanami and Yoko, as long you opened them in the first week.
New minifight events will be present as well, included in a kind of event not present in the first week.
Have a pic J


Well
I’ll keep you updated about the work progression. Visit my patreon for more info and pics.
Another thing… I need feedback from you. Share your feelings about the public release, please.

Thank you and see you soon.

3 commenti:

  1. The changes you made since you came back are very good! I played the public demo all the way through and loved the changes. The only thing I would of liked to see though is some kissing attacks for the cat girl since she had one when she ambushed her friend.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello, and thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you liked the new course of action I took with N-Wrestle. I cannot add any kissing for Kitty, but if you played the demo in-depth you'll have noticed that Kyoko has a kiss attack among her roster. For some kissing (especially girl/girl) you can look forward to Yoko's and Nanami's route and to the Third Star match, for a real kissing sex attack. Thank you, keep following me.

      Elimina
  2. Awesome! Thank you for the reply and I will keep on following you. I will go back through it again and search for Kyoko's kissing attack :)

    RispondiElimina