martedì 20 dicembre 2016

RELEASE!!!

Guys I made it.
First patreon release in on my patreon page.

This release include the second week of gameplay till the second star match and brings the game at roughly 40% of its full lenght.

I took a little more time than I expected, because in the last days of work I stumbled in any kind of problem.

Relatives got sick.
I got sick.
Working to the game with the flu resulted a bad idea. I made some extreme mess with the code I needed to fix.
Last, but not least, my Hard Drive failed.

This last sounds pretty hironic if I consider that some years ago, when I started working on this game my HD at the time made the same. The universe clearly hate this game.

Anyway. Before the final crash I made to finish all almost the second week, including the second star match. The only missing part gonna be the Humiliation time for Kyoko. Humiliation for the second star and both the bad endings related to it will be present.

HD crash did not permit me to check like I wanted the last part of the release, but things should be playable without any critical freezing. Overall I was no satisfacted with the overall balance of the fight. Once I'll get a new drive I'll tweak here and there, hearing even to the feedback you'll give me.

About the release.
Ton of new sex scenes, two routes unlocking different scenes and characters. Two completed N-Wrestle matches: I'll tell you from the beginning, maybe you don't like the second star characher, but I needed to shuffle the card a little. Match gameplay will lighly change according to the Star feature, just like happened for Kitty. Plus, you'll get two action minifight events (one is secret... but easy to find).

Well... I made my best.

If I can't get your favor with this... I seriously don't know what else I had to invent.

Please share your feedback about the release.

Have fun

ShinX

6 commenti:

  1. I tried free demo version and i like your work but 12$ for a new demo version is really too much :/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I recently got a lot of conplainign about the price. I really judge 12 dollars a fair price for the whole game, since pledging 12 once you'll have right to all the builds till the end of the development. Anyway. I'll just think again to the release plan in the next future. So, please, stay tuned for more info. Happy new year :)

      Elimina
    2. My stupid question is "if the demo version cost 12, how I will cost the final one?"
      So, I'd like to buy final game, but don't want to spend too much money for demo.
      Thanks, happy new year (:

      Elimina
    3. Problem is, and maybe is my fault I did not explain properly myself about that, if you chose to pledge 12 dollars you'll have right to all the build till game completion. So, if the public demo is about 25% of the game, released for free, the second patreon release bring the game around 50% completion. the price gonna be still 12 dollars, no matter how many release I do (two more, according to the plan. so you are not paying 12 for any part of the release, but for the whole game, obviously released in some months and not in one go.
      Was not a stupid question at all, your doubts was more than legit.
      I'll make this point more clear soon, but for the moment just enjoy the holidays ;)

      Elimina
  2. last question: for patreon i give you 12$ per month, right?
    12 in genuary 12 in february, 12 in march etc.
    in just 3 month will be 36$, so i don t pay 12$ whole game...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Just saw you question, sorry if I'm answering so late.
      Anyway, no.

      You pledge 12 whenever you want, and once the payment is processed you can cancel the pledge. I'm gonna send you any other build of the game until the completion without asking any more money.

      Elimina