martedì 6 dicembre 2016

Update!

I'm currently scripting the first big event of the last day before the second star match. After this I'll have to do Takanawa's weekly quest and finally the final week event.

In the meantime some pics.


I took out from my folders this CGs i created one years ago for a Kiara event.
At the beginning I just wanted to use it as a normale scenes, but later I decided to add some CGs and maintain the Rock/Paper/Scissoars event originally designed, but in a more simle way.
Kiara and Kyoko shall play RPS with someone else and a winning round  shall decide who'll have the upper hand in the following sex scenes.
Some possible outcomes:




And if you are asking yourselves how and when my fucking perverted mind gave birth to this I'll answer: Kamisama no Iutoori Ni
See you soon!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento