sabato 2 novembre 2013

NEW DEMO

First to give you the links, a little explanation.
The demo is basically the same of the last time but with some content added.
You'll finally see the GOR for the blackman boss and the finishers for Nanami and Kyoko in their N-Wrestle match.

I have'nt tweaked the issues with the last demo either minor (some typos) than major (the curious bug that make Yoko come immediately after groped; yes. I noticed)

Now... for the next days i'll gather resources and realize sex sequences, before wrapping my head with the actual code of the game. That's cause stopping the development for a month (thanks bill gates!) had me forget how the code works. I'll need some time to recover what I did so far.
In the meantime enjoy the new content and, please, share your thoughts!

Opinions, new ideas, insults... all is welcome!

And now... here's the links.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ks4yBCyJ!Wkkvk1...q-qf94rXfq_NRM

and

http://dfiles.eu/files/l4o32u4vi

There's a couple of things I'd like to discuss more, but I'm about to go out for work. So, see you later.

4 commenti:

  1. loved the extra moves and such, question will the main heroine ever be able to use sexual moves during a match? one thought I had was for allowing the player to choose which move to use instead of just say choosing grapple you'd choose grapple and then the move

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. About the sexual moves... who knows? Keep the hopes high!
      I will keep the Rock/Paper/Scissoars even in the further matches, is the only way to give a fair chance of winning either to the player than the opponents. I'm not planning to give the player the possibility to choose what move he want. I find more intriguing a ramdom move from a pool of possible since the fight are not action but text based. In the future, however, could be specifical moves related to specifical situations.

      Elimina
    2. well I will indeed keep my hopes high for her having sexual moves in the future! I'm looking forward to every one of your updates as I have been looking for a good hentai wrestling game and this is shaping up great.

      Elimina