mercoledì 27 novembre 2013

UPDATE!!!

Hello.
Listening to some of the feedback I got in the last days I've slightly improved the demo.
Several people asked for a better resistance of girls dresses and a lesser occurrence of the in-battle rape. Now the dress of the girls will resist the first attack showing a intermediate image with thorned dress. A second sex attack on the ripped dress will leave them naked and ready for the rape.
I've left the frequency of the rape Attacks the same (hell... is an hentai game!!!) but differently from before the initial state of the attack will show the girl grounded by the assailants with those ready to violate her. So if the escape is successful there's will be no penetration until the second step of the sex attack.

I've decided to left the mouth rape the same as the last demos.

Last change: using the items "Dress" you can now decide to dress or undress the girls.
That way should be easy accede to the in-dungeons events either in naked or dressed version.

Anything else...

Yes... the demo this time stops after the encounter with the blackman boss (either win or lose) with Kyoko at the end of the day in her house. Once there you could use her computer to read some backgrounds facts about the game's world.

Last... some people wrote me about Yoko's character, telling me she should be more... "innocent"!
My answer is... why should she?!?
That's an hentai game!!!
Moreover I've never gave the hint she would be an innocent girl.

Look the updated demo and comment if you like.
This shall be mi last post for a while since I have my girlfriend visiting my place for the next ten days. Time to dedicate myself to others kinds of... "Hentai"!!!
See you soon

;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento