giovedì 12 febbraio 2015

By the way...
I'm still thinking if use as optional opponent the Geek girl using mechs or the Summoner using creatures.
Actually... looking even at the resources I'got in my hard disk I'd be for the summoner.
My idea would be to don't make her fight at all and use just the summoning doing the dirty job.
I'd use creatures like that...


The creature should have attacks very simple, mostly striking, with a high chance to stun Kyoko and start a sex follow up.
What do you think?

If you have some nice creature would mind to share with me?
Thank you.

5 commenti:

  1. Wouldn't it be better to have the geek girl fight using toys? Having creatures fight Kyoko instead takes away the hot geek girl and lessens the joy.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. A toy user opponent was already in my mind, but honestly is a kind of fetish does not turn me on really much. Creaures are meant for the Summoner girl, not the Geek one.

      Elimina
  2. I like the idia andy really hope that you put somthing with tentacels in it...or her^^...at least if kyoko loose.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The words "Summoning" and "Tentacles" go along pretty well. ;)

      Elimina
    2. i can´t just but like you ^^

      Elimina