giovedì 12 febbraio 2015

Remember the sprites I was using for the dungeon enemies.

Maybe most of you will had reconized Cody from the first Final Fight.
About the second one present in the first dungeon, I just used something found on the internet.
Both was temporary and I wanted soon skip to new ones.

I did it today using sprites taken from a smartphone game: Rage of the Immortals.

Have a look.


Quite a "Before and After" treatment, don't you think?

If you are asking about the resemblance, well...
The left sprite was found on the internet under the name Zuke. The right one (forgot his name) came way after in Rage of Immortal as Legendary character.
Anyway: Rage of Immortals artist used to take cues from various sources in designing their characters. If you had played the game (I quit on it on november of the last years because the software house claimed they'd closed in two weeks later... breaking my heart!!!) you'll surely recognized some characters, including a female version of Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury and KoF... for the most Young.)

Anyway, Rage of the Immortals left behind some very beautiful artwork I'll use for my game.
I've chaged as well Cody's sprite for a most detailed generic "Thug".

And if you know a good place where I could take sprites let me know.

Goodnight!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento