domenica 15 febbraio 2015

Change and stuffs!

Hello guys.
I've decided to make some changes to the first week of play.

First of all I've decided to include three new events starting the NTR route dedicated to Yoko's boyfriend and the office route dedicated to Kiara and the route for Kyoko's ex boyfriend.
I've scheduled the events for the second week of play, but I've decided to include them in the first one. In that way people chose the non sex training route for the first week will have something to enjoy till the match with Kitty.

I think I've already talked you about a new sex move for Kitty, did I?

The main change shall be related to Takanawa, the private eye guy.
In the new version you'll have not the choice to pay and or work for him anymore, as you will have to collaborate with him for good.
The reason behind is that in such way will be easyer to trigger the good or bad ending related to Takanawa depending how many quests you failed or succeded. In second place playing his quests you could trigger others juicy extra routes (cough... like the bar owner... cough) you would not seen at all deciding to pay for the info.
Takanawa will however ask a surcharge for the opponent data... in sex! (up to you "pay" or not)

And now... in my neverending search of assets for my game I've found some nice sprite I'll edit for my use... have a sample:



That's all for today... bye!

2 commenti:

  1. wow, seems like youre working hard on the game. nice :)
    i know that youre not keen on publishing dates for a new demo...though i guess everyone wants to know approximately when there will be a new beta of your game?!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Unfortunately at the moment I cannot give any date about release. I'm going to have new exams in two weeks: after that I should have a little more free time at hand.

    RispondiElimina