venerdì 6 febbraio 2015

Ok... just a couple of comments about my doll idea make me realize that it would be seen as loli and I don't want that. So here's a new one.
What about a summoner girl able to call creatures and monsters in order to fight in her behalf?

About the kissing girl I've talked about earlier. I think my words had been misunderstood.
No chance is gonna be a cute and cuddly kissing girl, but there's gonna be kiss anyway.


Looking back to past works on the game and decided to add a new licking move for Kitty the catgirl.
Do you remember her?

That's gonna be the starting position.


I've saw the move on a japanese catfight video and thought would was perfect for Kitty.
You'll find the move in the new demo.

See you!!!

5 commenti:

  1. Monster summoning sounds awesome, especially in girl-vs-girl fights.

    Also, love the face mount pic - that pose is awesome.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Well as long as there is kissing in it (and it isn't morbid or gory lol) then it's fine by me haha. Also Kitty is by far my favorite character and am loving the fact that you are giving her a licking move! The facesitting is a very nice touch as well as the start and can't wait to see where she goes from there ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello all

    I also agree that summoning could be very interesting.
    Also the kitty fight appear very interesting too

    I can wait to play the newer version

    Keep up the good work


    RispondiElimina
  4. You know it would be hot to have one opponent who is an exact look alike for the main heroine, one much more willing and happy to use sexual attacks.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. a mirror match against a Kyoko using sex attacks?
      Very interesting idea... but I think it would be a little confusing as well, unless I'd use something to make them a little different, like a darker tone of skin or similar.

      Elimina