giovedì 12 marzo 2015

Can't Believe It!!!

I really can't believe but we could, and repeat could, be close to a new demo...

Was about time?
Maybe... anyway I haven't finished yet.

What is left to do?

1)     Adding the first office scene for Kyoko's ex boyfriend.
2)     Setting the overdrive meter for Kitty (already done with Kyoko and look it works fine)
3)     Add the overdrive moves for Kyoko and Kitty
4)     Humiliation time for Kyoko and Kitty (CG ready... I just need to write them)
5)     Redefine the triggers for Takanawa since I've changed is event to a mandatory one.
6)     A bug check about the new features especially Yoko's adventure
7)     Demo outro

And just for save you the disappointment... there will be no new N-Wrestle match in the new demo.
I've already spoiled so much of the game. I'll keep the best feature for the final release.

Thanks

5 commenti:

  1. Have you considered doing special demos of the game for sponsors? Allowing people to go ahead and purchase the game and in return for supporting the project you release demos for them?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Though I'm creating this game with commercial purpose I would not be confortable with the business model you're proposing. Unfortunately the amount of time I can dedicate to the development is extremely variable, so I'd not feel at ease asking (and eventually receiving) money before to know if I'll actually able to complete it and in how much time. When the game will be finished I'll think (eventually) to a possible way to sell it. Also thinking to give demo version to DLSite.

      Elimina
  2. Depending on how much you would ask I think a great many people would pay for what you have now, so access to future demons or maybe even just demons of certain parts of the game would just be a plus.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Tempting thought, but I just won't ask money for something l'll don't know when will be completed.

      Elimina
    2. your a good guy shinx^^ *hug* =p

      Elimina