sabato 7 marzo 2015

Hello Folks...
I've finally finished to write the mini-adventure for Yoko...
Mini... well...
17 sex scenes... 6 different ending... 260 CG
OMG...

Yes I'm crazy!!!

I really hope to release the new demo in the next two months, Basically I've just to finish some writing, fixing the eventual bugs... but there's gonna be a new feature I'd really like to implement.

I'm thinking to give each fightress a Super Move.
Basically giving and receiving damage each girl will see raising a "Overdrive Meter" once completed shall release a devastating attack.

About that I'm thinking also to expand the HP pool of the fightresses.

What do you think?

6 commenti:

  1. The Super Move sounds like a pretty interesting idea!

    RispondiElimina
  2. That does sound really interesting, especially when I imagine it being sexual like for kitty, but will the super moves be purely physical in nature or will they play into the magic that this world seems to have?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Maybe the world has, but not the fightresses and definitely not Kyoko :)

      Elimina
  3. What I personally think? Well, indeed, you're definitely crazy. That's what I think, haha :P

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Even more than you think, as I added a new scene on the fly! :P

      Elimina