lunedì 23 marzo 2015

Waiting for the demo link I'll release Tomorrow... a few words.

The new demo shall include once again the first week of play in a nearly complete version.
So... there's gonna not gonna be more dungeons or N-Wrestling match.
I'm sorry for all of you waited all this time expecting more from me, but either for personal matters either for a clear choice of mine I cannot show more.

Personal matters: I hate my job; Hate the place where I live now; Cannot come back to where I really belong; I came back on the book in order to get a title I don't know it really can bring me anything good or shall be just a loss of time and money;
Well... nothing special. Everyone of us got their personal struggles.
Mines just mean that my free time is practically nothing and with that the time I can dedicate to the game. I'm personally satisfied of the work I did so far. After all I'm just an amateur without any artistical skills (god knows how much I'd like to be able to drawn my N-Wrestle fantasies on my own) and with just a base knowledge about RPGmaker use. What I'm not satisfied is the amount of work did so far. After so much time I'd liked to be more far in the development and though I did most of the artistic work needed for the further development, my game is really far to be completed.

Clear choice: I'm still creating this game with a commercial purpose, and for that reason I just cannot spoiler too much. Especially about the N-Wrestle matches, the real core of the experience. On the other side, yet, I want to realize a product in line with myself. The hybrid between N-Wrestle matches, RPG and graphic adventure maybe is not really user friendly. Lot of people just asked me to create just the matches and forfeit the rest.
I won't.
Indeed If I just wanted to gain a bunch of easy money I've just could create a sequence of N-Wrestle matches in less than two months.
First of all... I wanted to create a story.. reason for what I'm trying so hard with my limited means and abilities.
Played in the right way, the demo I'll give you Tomorrow could keep you busy for almost an hour of play (average time for reading the texts, grinding some levels in the dungeon, looking for all the events... etc); how many demos can say the same?

Anyway... at the moment that's the best I can do and I ask at least to appreciate the effort.

And now... about the new content

I've adjusted here and there: fixed some transiction, busted some bugs (including the one that saw Kyoko gain point after being beaten by Kitty instead losing it). There's still some work to do in order to polish it to a real higher level but I think this is a good start.

No music yet... I'll think to this in a second moment. About that... I'd like to know if you'd like to have a background music during the N-Wrestle matches. Speaking about sound I've totally forfeit the possibility to have voices for the fightresses. Take moans and screams from other hentai games will just make me lose a lot of time and would weight more on the game size.

Two new events triggered during the week with VERY IMPORTANT in-game choices... don't take them lightly.

Totally rethinked the role of Takanawa, the private eye, and the events related to him. I won't give the choice to interact with him or not anymore. Kyoko will undergo Takanawa's quest as a fixed plot requirement, while the player could still habe the choice if make her pay for the additional opponent data... obviously in sex.

Overdrive moves: Kyoko and Kitty have now a supermove unleashed after building up a special meter during the fight. I've tested the new feature balance and impact on the match and worked really well. Generally in one match the overdrive has been activated just once and always at the end of the fight. Well, to you the pleasure to discover them.

Humiliation times for Kitty and a dedicated ending in case she wins the fight.
Two humiliation time for Kyoko, different depending the route you chose during the week.

And finally the mini-adventure with Yoko as a main character.
Mini... well... almost 20 sex scene (a couple really long and complicated); a dynamic system for events trigger based on the time and the other characters; more than 5 different ending.
Not so mini... after all.

Well... that's all.

Thank for supporting me and waiting so eagerly my works.

See you Tomorrow for the release.

ShinX

2 commenti:

  1. Yer a man doin' God's own work.

    So much for writing my dissertation today, I'll be playing my second favourite hentai game! Only second because it's not completely released yet ;)

    I'll let you know how it goes! I deliberately haven't played it in months so I would forget the plot and could enjoy it again! This is gonna be good!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Just 'appreciate' the effort?! Man, you're like Jesus. Giving fun and pleasure to the poor! You're a God in the hentai branch. I do love you! (just don't let my girlfriend know...)
    I understand your dissatisfaction at one point or another, as I do work with RPG maker and other stuff as well; and man, it IS frustrating sometimes! Plus, it IS a lot of work! I'm more than just impressed on how you do all of this on your own. I just don't know if the English people have a word for it. I guess the Germans do.
    Wish you all the best and good luck in your life and in finding a more suitable job (ever asked God if he needed someone at heaven's gate?).
    xoxo
    your most loyal groupie

    RispondiElimina